• Pakistani citizens resident in or outside Pakistan or Persons holding two nationalities including Pakistani nationality.
• Foreign Nationals whether living in or outside Pakistan.
• Companies, body corporates or other legal entities incorporated or established in or outside Pakistan. (to the extent permitted by their constitutive documents and existing regulations, as the case may be);
• Mutual Funds, Provident/pension/gratuity funds/trusts, (subject to the terms of the Trust Deed and existing regulations); and
• Branches in Pakistan of companies and body corporates incorporated outside Pakistan.
FOR FOREIGN/NON-RESIDENT INVESTORS
• In case of foreign investors who are not individuals, applications must be accompanied with a letter on applicant’s letterhead stating the legal status of the applicant, place of incorporation and operations and line of business. A copy of memorandum of association or an equivalent document should also be enclosed, if available. Where applications are made by virtue of Power of Attorney, the same must be lodged with the application. Copies of these documents can be attested by the bank manager/officer in the country of applicant’s residence.
• Applicants may also subscribe using their Special Convertible Rupee Account (SCRA) as set out under the State Bank of Pakistan’s Foreign Exchange Manual.
MINIMUM AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS AND BASIS OF ALLOTMENT OF TFCs
• The minimum amount of application for subscription
of TFCs is PKR 10,000/-.
• Applications for TFCs by the general public, including institutions and individuals, must be made for a minimum of the aggregate face value of PKR 10,000/-, or in multiples of PKR 10,000/- for amounts above PKR 10,000/-.
BANKERS TO THE ISSUE:
• Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Limited
• Habib Bank Limited
• Askari Bank Limited
• Bank Al Falah Limited
• Bank Al Habib Limited
• Faysal Bank Limited
• Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
• NIB Bank Limited
• Summit Bank Limited
• Sindh Bank Limited
Download subscription form Click Here
For more information, call 0092-21-35091821 / 35092632 during office